A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 22 November 2010

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell or treated you like shit

So there was/is my mother and various people through high school and the start of university who I thought were friends, but really just people who were good at making me feel the worst I could. Even though there are those people, I must admit that the one person who treated/treats me like shit the most and worst is me. And really it is something I've got to stop doing. On the plus side I don't do it as much anymore, and I have gotten better at standing up for myself so that others can't do that to me anymore.

This is part of a 30 day challenge.

  2 comments:

  1. good for you. with a history of people treating you like shit, esp those who are supposed to love you most, it's not surprising that you ended up hating on yourself. it's great thyat you recognise that and are working on loving yourself more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.