A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 26 November 2010

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days

Given that my day 12 post was a short one I figured that another post is in order. Sadly this post will also be a short one, I don't have a favourite band/artist. Although when the grumps do hit, or there are chores to do I alternate between jpop, pop and musicals. My musical tastes are pretty electic from rnb,pop to musicals, dance and indie. That sad heavy metal and hard rock just aren't for me, soft rock though...bring it on :) My current must have cd's are: Glee The Music Vol 3, Vol 4 and Bruno Mars Doo-Wops and Holigans.

This is part of a 30 day challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.