A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 20 September 2010

The weekend that was

I'm feeling lazy so the rest of this post will be in bullet points.
  • Friday night we watched Karate Kid, it was much better than expected.
  • Saturday chores were followed with watching The Expendables, so not worth a full priced movie ticket.
  • It was so bad, that the person who'd bought the groups tickets didn't want to take our money :-/
  • Most of that group were faders, they left before 22h00.
  • Sunday was a lazy day, watched a ton of Supernatural season 1.
  • I'd seen random episodes, but have not really watched the series.
  • I can't watch it if I'm alone at home, yip I'm that weenie :-/
Happy Monday
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.