A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Trip time


We're going to Cape Town tomorrow :D I know I've mentioned it before, I just figured I'll say so again ;) From tomorrow till the 13th of August we'll pretty much be offline, so I won't be able to stick to the 2 posts a week plan. Well I suppose I could if I figured out how to do that on blogger. I know it's somewhere on the dashboard, but I've just not found it.

When we land tomorrow we've got to rush to get our things to those we're staying with and then rush off to watch Waiting for Godot at The Fugard. It shall be the awesome :) The rest of the trip involves gaming, gaming and more gaming. There'll be some dinner, bowling and Dragonfire thrown in, but mostly there'll be gaming :)

Hope your long weekend rocks.
:)

  2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to meeting you and J at Dragonfire

    ReplyDelete
  2. It shall all be the awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.