A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

I took a stand

So this morning I had an e-mail from my mother and I just decided enough. I'm going to say my piece and just be done with this. I'm just so tired of all her crap and dealing with the emotional fallout that happens whenever I speak to her.

Here is what I said:

Mother

I'm not going to be speaking to you because of what you've said to T. There is a difference between telling her it's her life, and that if she doesn't focus on her studies there'll be consequences and what you said; that she is messing up and throwing her life away. I'll talk/sms my brother and sister, but not to you, this time you've gone to far.

Not the best way to start the day, but it'll be for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.