A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Weekend happenings

I'm slowly, but surely getting back into the swing with blogging. I had a rather odd weekend. Friday I just passed out on the couch at about 20h00, very strange for me. Although I've not been getting lots of sleep with the whole go to bed late and get up early for work thing, so that could be it ;)

Jerall worked a full working day on Saturday so I had to keep myself occupied. I went to the hairdresser, got new badges for my bag and got a hand reading, for the first time ever. It was rather interesting. In that hour and a half with the reader I got more techniques to deal with things, and covered more of my issues than in 10 hours of therapy. The rest of Saturday I just lazed. When Jeral got home we went out for dinner,and book and game browsing. I forgot our Exclusives vouchers at home so we didn't buy any books, but are picking up two set aside for us over the weekend. I did however, get 4 cd's on sale, Mamma Mia soundtrack, Queen's Greatest Hits, and a Prime Circle and Jack Johnson ones too. I also bought Fable II for Jerall, it's was super cheap for a xbox game :)We bumped into friends and had coffee and chat with them. Sunday with Jerall at work again I did some chores and bemoaned Durban again. The friends we do have here live to far away for a spur of the moment visit, not so cool. Fortunately Jerall didn't have to work that late, so he got home earlier than expected and threw me off getting some of the chores done. We lazed about and both took turns playing Fable II.

How was yours?

  3 comments:

  1. I'm sad you're still not 'feeling' Durban :(

    I love Jack Johnson. His 'Do you remember' song is the soundtrack to my life at the moment - yip, Matt and I have been together for 10 years and the song is just so fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this weekend was filled mainly with home-stuff-shopping. carpets, curtains, rugs and the like.

    it was exhausting!

    i also have some EB vouchers somewhere - need to spend them asap - running out of things to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kristen yay for 10 years and jack johnson

    @exmi exhausting,but fun i'm sure. now is the time to spend those vouchers, lots of new books, and a new trudi canavan :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.