A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 24 May 2010

The weekend

My weekend was pretty quiet, yours? We didn't do much on Friday because I was feeling sick :-/ I did manage to make my level 17 character for the rpg session on Saturday morning. Saturday morning was all about the rpging :) My character, although being a tank, didn't get to do much because I spent all the money on AC and her weapon. This meant that she had no cool trick items and got trapped in a force cage :-/ The rest of Saturday and all of Sunday was spent just loafing around watching the Grand Designs marathon on BBC Lifestyle. That show is amazing, and it kicked off a session of The Sims 3, I was inspired to build homes :)

That's it, a weekend in a paragraph. How was yours?

  2 comments:

  1. Huh? Didn't get much of the middle part - I clearly don't speak your 'language' :) But the loafing around sounds awesome.

    I had a great weekend away, will blog about it tomorrow now that the green eyed monster in me has been somewhat subdued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that, I forget that not everyone is a board game/ role-playing geek. I've included a link in the post now. Yay for a subdued green eye monster.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.