A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Friday, 28 May 2010

People can be so silly

So I read this the article itself is fine, but the comments gah. Those people are crazy. I know I shouldn't have, but I did take issue with some of the comments, I just couldn't bring myself to comment there. Most of the people who comment there just go off on crazy tirades. See Jerall and I are a mixed race couple, he's Chinese - third generation South African born - and I'm Coloured - with an awesome year round tan :). And I'm reading that and the comments and am just astounded that people can be that dumb, seriously it's nature to stick to your own, seriously? So this is mostly just a vent and also, boo to those fools. Sure we come from different cultural backgrounds, but without I'd never have dim sum ;)

  4 comments:

  1. I come from a mixed marriage. My mom is one of those approximately 40% of U.S.-born Asians who married white. The statistics in the article are interesting, but I will definitely avoid the comments. I learned my lesson a few years ago when I found a website that equated mixed marriage with genocide. Jeez, some people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genocide?? I think when people say such things they don't know what the words mean :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't beleive all the comments about the 'poor children'. People are indeed strange.

    Re 'awesome year round tan' - you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for saying it made you laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.