A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Thursday, 11 March 2010

23 days to go

Yay, only 23 days to go till I can eat meat again, well more like sushi and pies and bacon. It's the strangest thing, I can get the crave/missing of sushi and bacon as I ate those fairly regularly, but pies?? Just odd. For Easter we'll be in Jhb with a lot of J's family and there will be many delicious meals, the only thing that makes it not as bad as it could be. But this leaves me wondering if maybe I should start eating meat again the Monday before the Easter weekend. The last time I went meat free for lent, when I started eating meat again I got pretty sick...and I'd hate to miss out on all the dim sum, bao/poa and cha sui - I'm not to sure on the spellings and neither is my Chinese husband, who introduced me to these yummy, yummy things :-/

So any suggestions on the best course of action to enjoy all the lovely food?

  2 comments:

  1. what kind of pies are you craving?

    i'm on diet and all i can think about is chicken and mushroom pies....yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pies i think about all the time are steak and kidney and chicken pot pies....watching cooking shows don't help either :o hope your diet goes well

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.