A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Things I've learnt this week

The idea of doing a round-up of what I've learnt came from here, this isn't a list of 10 things though.
  • I've learnt that short hair suits me.
  • That according to other people's standards I befriend, trust and want to help people too soon into the process of the friendship relationship.
  • That some of my extended family are twisted, well more like mean and small minded.
  • That not having much to do turns me into an irritable person.
Hmmm that's pretty much it, now to go with it and make use of what I've learnt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.