Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A lazy post

This post came from here who got it from here. I've been a bit lax with blogging and I figured this would be a good way to get back into the swing of things so here goes.


Opening…

Do you get regular massages?
Nope, I've not even tried getting a pro to do...mostly because I'm super ticklish and would hate to call the process to a halt just because I'm laughing.

Do you have an answering machine? If voicemail counts, then yes.

What cuss word do you use the most?
I try really, really hard not to swear, but when I do it's mostly the f word.

Are you underweight or overweight?
Over

Can you see your veins? Only on my upper chest...which I think is weird, also I'm not exactly a pale person so it's just odd.

Favorite…

Soap?
Ummm sometihng with berries in it generally works for me.

Fruit? Bananas

Kind of red meat? Don't really have a fav in this category.


Fish? It's a tie between salmon and sole.

Candy bar?
TV Bar

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? A big bag no, but everyone's finished the little ones by themselves.


Eaten lobster? Nope

Climbed a mountain? Does hiking up one count?

Been skydiving?
No... and I so don't see it happening, ever.

Been water skiing?
No, and that won't happen either.

Do You…


Wish you could change something about your life? Not really. All roads and decisions have lead to where I am today, and that's pretty darn happy - most of the time.

Like your nose? For the most part.

Like salt and vinegar chips? Yummy

Eat salsa? Yip

Own a boat?
No...and who wants to?

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences? Manners. Manners are just some important and when that slides people just start doing as they please with no thought for the effect it could have on others.

Your most macho trait? There is no real macho or feminine traits...it's all socially
constructed. We are who we are.

The longest relationship you’ve ever had? My current one, come Feb we'll have been together for 6 years and in April married for a year :)

Your most embarrassing thoughts? Not thoughts that can be shared here.

Your most shameful moment? Shameful...gah. This is a toughie...being told off for missing my cousins bridal shower by my aunt who I lived with for 5 years. You
hate upsetting those who mean a lot to you.

This/That…

Bath/Shower?
Shower

Markers/Crayons?
Markers

Pens/Pencils? Pens

Jelly/Cream Cheese? Cream cheese

Bagel/Toast?
Bagel

Finish…

My greatest weakness is
my self doubt.

I wish I wasdriven.


Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are… kill, steal and hurt those I love.

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… eel

Firsts…

Credit card you had?
Only ever had the one I have now.

Loan you got was for? Student loan


Paycheck was for how much? Hmmm first job, it was a summer job and I had just turned 16 and I think I made R 2 500...I was a cashier.

Time you had stitches? I've not had any yet even though I almost sliced the entire tip of my middle finger on my left hand off. I was 19 and working at a sweet and biltong store. I was slicing biltong for a customer when another one distracted me and there went my finger. It was cool they used glue to put it back on.

Time you went to the hospital for something? Well does being born count? If not when I was 11 and in a car accident.


Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Grapes, cereal, scone with blackberry jam, cheese roll and a potato bake.

Last thing you used a credit card for?
Flight tickets to go to Jhb.

What was your job previous to the one you have now?
I was a legislation editor.

Last thing you celebrated?
My birthday, last week.

Last time you were at a sports bar?
Hmmm when I was 13...father took us there for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment