A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Food, food, food

I love reading foodie blogs, and one day I will attempt all the recipes I keep in a folder ;) Only problem is that the foodie blogs I follow are all either American or European...I've yet to find an SA foodie blog. So does anyone know of any good SA foodie blogs I can follow with great recipes to give a whirl?

  2 comments:

  1. hey! i just started chatting to you on twitter the other day, and found your blog.. from your about page, you and I seem quite similar.. i'm a latent geek, and a foodie. I got my drivers at 25, and i'm 26 and married. i live in cape town, so when you move here, we should get together some time.. Also, you've probably figured this out by now (i realise this post is pretty old), but there are loads of SA food blogs.. let me know if you need a few links to get around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lady,

    Yip I found some blogs ;) And a meet up would be good :) Yay for twitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.