A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Monday, 14 December 2009

Dear extended family

I'm sorry that even though it's been almost 8 months since our wedding you're still upset about not being invited. Like we said before we just couldn't afford a large wedding - my mom being one of 13 and J's parents being one of 10 and 11 respectively. Not to mention all of our cousins, their partners and children. You guys know that there's no way we could afford a wedding for that many people and that because my parents couldn't afford to contribute that there's no way we could have asked J's parents to contribute, so we did it on our own - which I think was much better. Yes, there are some that we really wanted to invite, but if you invite one you need to invite the rest.

Please just get over it and lets enjoy the forthcoming holidays.

-C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.