A blog about life - the good, the bad, the people, the books, the games, coffee, and food.

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

....

Hmmm so in order to stick to blogging this time, I'm going to try and blog every day until the 24th, that's when we'll be in Cape Town on holiday. Yay, holiday. Speaking of which happy day before the public holiday to saffa's :) So that's it for today, hopefully I'll have more to say tomorrow. Oh, wait, I just remembered the husband is home, he has man flu - not exciting news, but that's something :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)

About Me

My photo

Me in a nutshell: I game, read, tweet, enjoy good food, have bouts of red pen rage and I'm a coffee snob.

tums2tots columnist

2017 Reading Challenge

Cassey has read 1 book toward their goal of 200 books.
hide

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Cassey has read 9 books toward a goal of 100 books.
hide

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.